BILT, in the recent years has evolved as a more dynamic, knowledge-driven organization with a singular focus on creating stakeholder value. Aimed at making the organization more market-oriented and customer-centric, the following initiatives are to drive BILT forward in the rapidly changing business environment:
- ConsolidationA continuous streamlining of capacities and products in our core business area – Paper.
- Brand BuildingIncreasing brand involvement for the products amongst customers to reduce market fragmentation and attain ‘generic-brand’ status for BILT via strategic branding.
- De-commoditisation and service orientationRedefining the paper industry with customer at the center-stage.
- Wider product rangeAdding high value-added products to BILT‘s portfolio expanding it to cover the widest range of basic to high-end usage paper products.
- Product-mix rationalizationMaintaining an intelligent product-mix based on value and demand curves to maximize returns.
- Exploring global marketsReaching out to international markets with world-class products while maintaining leadership in India.
- Operational Improvements & Cost-competitivenessTo attain higher efficiency levels and world-class quality in production processes.
- Increasing capacitiesExpansion of manufacturing and processing capabilities across product range, in line with market dynamics.
- Sound InvestmentsAccelerate growth by way of investments into focused, synergetic acquisitions.
- Captive Market ShareSustaining and strengthening BILT‘s leadership position in its market segments way ahead of competitors.
- Extending ‘Touch-Points’Building a wider and ‘intelligent’ distribution network that enables BILT to serve its markets in a customized and localized manner and attain higher penetration, without losing the economies of scale.