FAQs for Shares
ISSUES FREQUENTLY FACED BY THE INVESTORS
(Note– please note that the following list of processes is only an indicative list and merely filling or executing and submission of the documents or following the process specified below will not obligate the Company to act on the same. The Company reserves the right to amend / modify or waive any condition / process at any time without assigning any reason thereof)
The processes mentioned below (except for the issue of duplicate dividend/ Interest warrants) will be applicable only in the case of shares held in physical form. For shares held in dematerialized form, the shareholders are required to contact their respective Depository Participants.
- Q1.I have changed my correspondence address. How to incorporate the new address in the records of the Company ?
- Q2.I have changed my Bank Account. How to incorporate the new bank account particulars in the records of the Company ?
- Q3.I have Lost / Misplaced my Share Certificates. How do I get Duplicate Share Certificates Issued ?
- Q4.I have Lost / Misplaced my Dividend/Interest/Refund warrant(s). How do I get Duplicate Dividend/Interest/Refund warrant(s) Issued ?
- Q5.My Dividend/Interest/Refund warrant(s) has lapsed (the validity has expired). How do I claim the money?
- Q6.I am a shareholder and wish to Nominate a person as my Nominee. What should I do?
- Q7.The Shares were held in the name of my deceased relative’s and I am the Legal Heir. How do I get the shares transmitted in my name?
- Q8.I am a shareholder holding shares as second joint holder. Due to the death of the first holder, I wish to delete his name. What should I do?
- Q9.I am holding shares in the physical form and wish to avail the benefit of ECS i.e receipt of the dividend and other payments directly to my bank account. What should I do?
- Q10.I am holding shares the physical form and wish to convert the same in demat form. What should I do?
- Q11.I am holding share-debentures of Ballarpur Industries Ltd. which were acquired before marriage. Consequent upon my marriage I wish to get my shares-debentures recorded in new name. How should I proceed?
- Q12.I have changed my name (due to reasons other than marriage) and wish to get my shares/ debentures certificate in my new name. How should I proceed?